Thursday, May 10, 2007

First Class


So I'm off to Barbados for a destination wedding. My husband is a groomsman, and we've been looking forward to this wedding/mini-vacation for almost a year. No computers and cell phones allowed.

I picked up the PB Travel First Class Travel Package and plan on taking it with me for the flight. The set comes with a blanket, pillowcase and eye mask.

The comfy blanket ensures that I'll be warm and the pillowcase will give me an extra layer of protection from an unsanitary pillow. (The person who used it last might have been a drooler.)

PB Travel makes a variety of travel items that you should think about picking up for your honeymoon. Their products come in great colors and are an inexpensive treat that you're sure to use for many years.

As for the wedding, I'll post pictures and blog about the details next week. Enjoy the weekend, and don't forget to wish mom a Happy Mother's Day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin