Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Looking for something to do on Sunday? Check out Williamsbrides!

How about spending time at Williamsbrides, a unique wedding event at The Space at Fifty North Third in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Starting at 11am VIP ticket holders ($50/couple) can attend a panel discussion with some of New York’s top wedding vendors moderated by me - so you know the questions will be good, I even fit one in on pigs in a blanket!

After the panel, doors open to the public at 1pm ($25/per or $40/couple) to meet and greet dozens of wedding vendors including photographers, planners, entertainers, musicians, stationers, locations/venues and more!

Visit williamsbrides.com for more information and to order tickets -- the price is higher if you wait to get them at the door on Sunday. After the event you can wander around Williamsburg, one of the city's hippest neighborhoods, or nabes if you're really cool.

And don’t forget to stop me and say hi -- I’ll tell you why I’ve been MIA for the last month -- you’re gonna love the new app I’ve been working on. Whoops, did I say too much?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin