Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bridal Diapers

I try not to repeat posts on From "I Will" to "I Do" that I write for aisledash.com but I had to make an exception.

A colleague emailed me about a new trend she read about on a message board:  Bridal diapers.  Of course this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard and I don't believe that it's an actual trend the way the color purple as a wedding color and bow details on wedding dresses are but bathroom emergencies can happen so I came up with some useful tips on how to handle a pee emergency at your wedding:


1 – If you feel the urge to pee then make a beeline for the bathroom and grab a friend who can help you get in and out of your dress.

1b – If your wedding dress is complicated to get in and out of, bring said friend to your fittings to learn how to get the dress on and off.

2 – Bring a friend or two with you to the bathroom to hold up your skirt so you can pee.

3 – Don't drink too much of anything to avoid the need to pee.

4 – Make sure to use the bathroom before you get into your wedding dress.

Click over to aisledash.com to see photos of real brides in bridal diapers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin