Thursday, January 18, 2007

Let's Go To the Videotape, I mean DVD


I finally showed our wedding video (DVD) to my in-laws. The wedding was three and a half years ago. I haven't watched it in about a year, and was reminded not that we had a beautiful day, but how much I love my videographer.

We hired Robert Allen. To be honest, I didn't even realize he was there most of the day, and was surprised to see how many special moments he caught. That is the key to a great videographer, I mean videojournalist.

Wedding Tip - When you're looking for a videographer, just like meeting a photographer, ask to see an entire wedding video. You don’t want to see a highlight or greatest hits reel. You want to see an entire wedding from getting ready to the ceremony and through the reception to get an idea of how each part of the day is caught on film

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin