Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wedding Blog: Elizabeth Anne Designs

I’m sure you know that there are so many wonderful wedding blogs it’s hard to keep track of what everyone is writing about. So to help, I want to start a series on them. I’ve already listed some of my favorite reads, but I think it’d be a great idea to do a summary of the ones already listed as well as new ones I come across. So here goes…



The creators of the blog Elizabeth Anne Designs (EAD) find unique items and amazing images to inspire brides. In addition to their beautiful inspiration boards they also have a great amount of vendor resources.

They just launched the EAD Library filled with vendor recommendations and reviews. While I always recommend getting vendor suggestions from friends and relatives, you can trust that Rebekah and Ami know what they’re talking about.

Here’s the link to the Elizabeth Anne Designs blog and the EAD Library.


P.S. – If you come across a great wedding blog please email me the link.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin