Monday, September 14, 2009

So Good


Yesterday the family made a Fairway run. For those of you not in New York, Fairway is a fabulous supermarket in Red Hook (as well as other tri-state area locations).

Several food companies were there giving out free samples but of course the most popular one was the ice cream company, SoCo Creamery. I never heard of them before so of course my dad and I had to stop and try a few of the flavors.

The owner suggested we try Dirty Chocolate which he claimed was the best chocolate ice cream ever, and you know what…it was! The other flavors (here's a complete listing) we sampled were good too: Espresso Cookie and Mint Chocolate Chip.

Since I featured the ice cream sundae bar last week I thought it would be appropriate to mention this delicious ice cream company, which makes over 100 flavors.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin