Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Everything You Need to Know About Being an Awesome Bride-Bridesmaid Team

Today at 1:30pm EST I'm hosting episode 3 of From "I Will" to "I Do" on Google+, my YouTube channel and right here on the blog!  Click here to RSVP and watch the hangout on air on Google +.

My special guests include: Editor-in-Chief of Wedding Bee, Cathy Schroeckenstein, Joanne Barken of The Bach, a new bachelorette party planning site, Ilana Stern, owner of Weddington Way, and Xochitl Gonzalez of AAB Creates, an event design firm.

If you have any questions, like:  How do I tell my cousin she's not a bridesmaid? Or, can I replace my maid of honor?  Or my favorite: Are my bridesmaids free wedding planners? Please post them here, tweet me @annechertoff, or shoot me an email and we'll answer as many of them as we can on air.

The embedded video will be posted about an hour before show time!



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin