Wednesday, November 06, 2013

The New From "I Will" to "I Do" -- a Vlog

I'm back!  But instead of blogging daily I'll be vlogging weekly -- meaning, I've started a From "I Will" to "I Do" video series over on Google+ that you can watch live, or you can catch a re-run any time here, on G+, on YouTube, or a partner site. Here's how it looked over at Style Me Pretty.

Every week you'll get to listen in on a conversation between me and the biggest names in bridal!  Last month we covered bridal fashion week trends with Martha Stewart Weddings' Editorial Director Darcy Miller, Mark Ingram, Style Me Pretty's Stephanie Weers, London-based planner Mark Niemierko, The Knot's Fashion Director Jennia Ma, Terry Hall of Kleinfeld, EquallyWed's Kirsten Palladino and Harmony Walton of Bridal Bar and the Jet Fete blog. Amazing, right?! Watch them both below.

In the coming weeks you'll hear from the biggest names in bridal including planners, caterers, bakers, bloggers, florists, designers, editors, photographers, and pretty much anyone else you can think of -- just shoot me an email, tweet, or G+ comment and let me know what you'd like to hear/learn about and who you'd love to hear from!

I'm SUPER excited to resurrect From "I Will" to "I Do" and I think this will be a great way to continue the legacy of this blog, which, since July 4, 2006, has featured planning and style advice in a friendly, totally approachable, tone.

I'll post weekly program updates and shows here but follow me on Google+ to get daily tips, style inspiration and pretty much any and everything weddings -- including the latest on Prince Harry!

Bridal Fashion Week: What Brides Will Be Wearing in 2014!


Bridal Fashion Week Part 2: Why Every Girl Needs a Second Dress, What to Wear for a Destination Wedding and More!


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin