Friday, February 05, 2010

Learn How to Be a Wedding Planner from Bailey & Blum

I get emails all the time from people who want to be wedding planners. I try to give them the best advice I can but I usually suggest that they reach out to wedding planners in their area who they can possibly work for and if a job isn't available they can ask for an informational interview, which will allow them to learn more about the job.

If you're thinking of becoming a wedding planner, or are one and looking to grow your business, here's my advice to you: Consider taking the Bailey & Blum weekend mentoring program in New York City next month. I had breakfast with Marcy earlier this week and she was telling me all about it. It sounds amazing!

A select group of wedding and event planners will get a behind the scenes look at what Preston Bailey and Marcy Blum (both celebrity wedding professionals, as I'm sure you know) do to create an amazing event. The interactive workshop will be held at Preston Bailey's studio and includes a networking event with some of the event industry's top talent.

To learn more and to register visit BaileyandBlum.com. And by the way, the fee to attend is $5,000 but if you're serious about wedding and event planning it's well worth it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin