Monday, September 22, 2008

The Bride Cuts the Cake

I’m speaking at an event later this week and I had to put some tips together on wedding cakes and dessert trends. One of my favorite wedding cake tips is to pick a fun song to cut the cake to. So I went on Google to see what cake cutting songs were out there and this is one of the lists I found at OurWeddingSongs.com.

Thousands of other Web sites came up so if you enter "wedding cake cutting songs" into Google or another search engine you’re sure to find more songs if none of these feel right for your wedding:

Sugar, Sugar (The Archies)
The Sweetest Thing (U2)
Thank you (Led Zeppelin)
Everlasting Love (Natalie Cole)
I Got You Babe (Sonny & Cher)
Recipe for Making Love (Harry Connick, Jr.)
Cut the cake (Average White Band)
I will never find another more sweeter than you (K-Ci and Jojo)
Love You Madly (Cake)
Chapel of Love (Dixie Cups)
Ain't That a Kick in the Head (Dean Martin)
It's your Love (Tim McGraw & Faith Hill)
How Sweet it is (James Taylor)
That's Amore (Dean Martin)
Love and Marriage (Frank Sinatra)
Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Pat Benatar)
Eat it (Weird Al Yankovic)
When I'm 64 (The Beatles)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin