Wednesday, September 24, 2008

(Non-)Wedding Blog: Ruby Press


Ruby Press is one of my favorite PR companies. Melissa always reps the most amazing clients – iomoi, viv&ingrid, Ladybug Art and Rosenow Floral Design - to name a few. A few months back Melissa started the Ruby Press Blog and I just love checking in every now and then to see what amazing products she’s come across.

The items she writes about include food, fashion, home items, events and everything in between. This image here is promoting the Vintage Fashion Expo that took place in San Francisco last weekend. Now unfortunately, I missed it, but I love this photo and I’m adding it to my inspiration board.

Remember, you never know where you’ll find inspiration for your wedding, so you should definitely look outside traditional bridal sites, magazines and blogs. Tear what you find out of magazines. Bookmark and print out items you find online. Keep all of your tear sheets and printouts in your wedding organizer or special inspiration folder and bring them with you when you’re meeting with your vendors to show them exactly what you like/want.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin