Monday, January 19, 2009

Photo Tips from Get Married

I caught an episode of Get Married this morning and they featured a photographer's tips for great wedding photos. I wanted to link you to the video but I can't seem to find them on their site. Here are some of the tips I remember:
  1. Have a photo taken of the bride and groom with an interesting backdrop such as a colorful mural. The bride in white and groom in black will really pop.
  2. Make sure to add a photo of your send-off to your photo shot list.
  3. The moment before you and dad walk down the aisle will also make a great picture for your album.

I'm sorry I don't remember the others, but here's a link to GetMarried.com if you want to search their video archives. The show aired this morning, January 19th.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin