Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Check Out the New aisledash.com



Come check out the new aisledash.com! This new site will be edited by me and feature multiple posts everyday. I’m working with some of the best wedding writers in the industry who have worked at your favorite wedding magazines – Modern Bride, Elegant Bride, InStyle Weddings and Martha Stewart Weddings.

It’s brand new so please excuse any hiccups in the first few days but I couldn’t wait to share it with you!

You can also follow aisledash on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.

We'll have an amazing giveaway every week so make sure to check in Monday's to find out what you can win!

Can't wait to hear what you think!


PS - I'll still be blogging at From "I Will" to "I Do" so don't forget to check back here too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin