Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't Forget to Check the Calendar for Scheduling Conflicts

I checked my calendar for the week this afternoon and noticed that I made dinner plans tomorrow night with some blogger friends and immediately emailed them that I couldn't make dinner because tomorrow is the 2nd night of Passover.

Since Passover wasn't marked in my calendar it didn't register when I added my dinner plans.

While you probably double and triple checked your wedding date for holidays and personal and business conflicts, have you also checked dates of ancillary wedding events? Rehearsal dinner, post-wedding brunch, showers, bridesmaid luncheon, engagement parties - all of these events are important to you and your fiance so check the calendar to confirm that there are no conflicts.

You don't want to have to reschedule your event or not have all of your guests attend due to scheduling conflict.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin