Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Flush Once...

I saw this item on Jezebel earlier today and just had to write about this incredibly creative way to propose to your girlfriend/boyfriend.

The What on Earth online catalog, which sells a variety of, shall we say interesting gifts, has added this bathroom item to its holiday collection. The You-Record Talking TP Roll allows the buyer to record, and re-record, a message into this motion-activated toilet paper holder. It fits standard toilet paper dispensers and requires 2 AAA batteries, which are not included.

While the item comes with some “hilarious” suggestions you may want to record, I personally liked the “will you marry me?” line with instructions to "flush once for yes!" Definitely a creative, though maybe not the most romantic proposal idea I’ve ever heard. What do you think?

And just a thought. I usually recommend bringing a camera with you when you're planning on proposing to capture the moment on film. I don't think I'm recommending that tip if this is how you're planning on proposing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin