Friday, December 26, 2008

Must-Have Wedding Planning Books for $5 Each

Wedding books and magazines are very important. I should know, I just did a tally and I have over 70 wedding planning books and over 100 wedding magazines. I’ve been collecting them since I got engaged in 2001.

But unfortunately a NYC apartment can’t hold both our furniture and my collection of wedding books and mags. So I decided that it’s time to find a better home for my collection.

I will be selling each of my wedding books for $5 each, plus the cost of shipping. If you live in the tri-state area you can pick it up or I can drop it off (in Bklyn/Manhattan) so you can save the shipping fee.

Because I can’t put the complete list here – it’s way too long – I’m posting the list on Craigslist. Here’s the link to the posting.

Some of the books available include:
  • The Best of Martha Stewart Living Weddings – 2 copies, originally priced at $50 each!

  • Buff Brides

  • The Anti-Bride Guide

  • Jessica Simpson I Do

  • Most of the Everything Wedding Book Series

  • Books for moms, grooms, dads and bridesmaids, including shower and bachelorette party planning
As soon as I complete the wedding magazine tally I'll post that list.  I know that I have multiple issues of every Martha Stewart Weddings from the first issue as well as several special issues.  I also have multiple copies of many of the InStyle Weddings issues.

Happy Shopping!  And if you have any questions about the books you can always email me at fromiwilltoido@gmail.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin