Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Must-Read Blog: The Bridal Express

Fans of the popular British bridal blog, Bridalwave.tv, have come to trust the site’s blogger Camilla for great products and fun reads for brides all over the world. When I learned that Camilla was moving on after three years on the site I asked her to stay in touch and let me know where she lands because I just love her take on weddings – and I know you do too!

This week Camilla emailed that her new wedding blog, The Bridal Express, is up and running! She’ll feature great products and services for brides everywhere and she has created a variety of new features including more personal chatting.

You’ll find tons of fashion and accessory posts as well as décor and details that are sure to inspire you. Click here to check out The Bridal Express and let Camilla know what you think of her new site!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin