Thursday, October 01, 2009

To See or Not To See

I met a friend at Kleinfeld this evening for her fitting. She kept taking on and off her glasses and made a comment that she should have worn her contacts.

Even though I took a picture of her with her glasses on and off for this post she asked me not to run the pics until after her wedding.

Anyway, her comment makes a great tip for brides who wear glasses or contacts. You want to see what you'll look like in your wedding dress sans glasses but if you don't have your contacts in you don't get a great image. It's like shopping for a new pair of eyeglasses. You have to squint to see the new frames on your face because without your glasses on you can't see very well. At least this is the problem I have.

Thank you so much Stella for this great piece of advice. I know I had that problem during my fittings.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin