Monday, November 09, 2009

TVs Most Touching and Terrible Real Weddings

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Wedding inspiration can come from anywhere, even ridiculous real weddings that (sometimes) take place just for the cameras.

The Huffington Post recently posted a slide show of the most touching and terrible real weddings featured on TV and I had to share them with you.

Of course we all remember Prince Charles' wedding to Lady Di and his wedding to Camilla Parker Bowles a few years back, but there are some tabloid-y/done for the ratings weddings that I had forgotten about, including the Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire couple and Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) nuptials on My Fair Brady.

Take a look and vote for the weddings that you think are terrible - okay, and touching.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin