- A wedding created especially for you by Martha Stewart’s team at Sandals Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, Bahamas.
- The bride and groom will receive a six-day and five-night Luxury Included stay at the resort.
- 10 of their guests will receive a four-day and three-night Luxury Included stay at the resort.
- Round trip airfare for the winning couple and ten guests.
- All stays include meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily and nightly entertainment.
To enter visit marthastewartweddings.com. Couples are asked to send in a 90-second video on why you and your fiance want to win a Martha Stewart Wedding at Sandals. All entries must be submitted by January 20, 2010 and a winner will be announced in February.
Good luck, and one more thing...the wedding will be featured in Martha Stewart Weddings magazine!
Destination Wedding Tip: If you are planning a destination wedding because you want to keep the guest list small then only invite those people you want to attend. Never assume that just because you are having a destination wedding people won't want to/be able to go. The general rule is that 10% of your guests won't be able to make it and that rule applies to destination weddings too. So if you want 80 guests invite 80-90 people, don't invite 180 and assume that 100 people will send their regrets.