Monday, February 07, 2011

T-Minus # Days to the Wedding



The Knot created a royal wedding ticker (shown above) featuring the countdown to the royal wedding.  When I got married there were no online countdown clocks, but I had a clock that sat on my desk at work with the days, hours and minutes to go to our big day.

It's sort of weird when it reads "238 days to go!" because it seems like a long ways away, but as the days get to double and then single it's actually quite exciting.

By Googling "wedding countdown clock" you're sure to find dozens of websites with widgets that you can embed on your wedding website or blog, and while it definitely isn't a wedding must-have, it's free and fun so why not countdown the days?

If you know of a great countdown widget please email me or comment with a link to it and I'll update the post with your suggestions.

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin