Attention San Francisco area brides, there’s an amazing event coming next month that you’re not gonna want to miss! One of my favorite companies is producing it and trust me, they know the best of the best vendors in the area.
The Ruby Press Bridal Soiree will take place May 7th, from 6 to 8 pm at Sarlo (295 Kansas Street) and it’s free! There’s limited space so you have to RSVP ASAP.
Five (5) spots for From “I Will” to “I Do” readers (plus a guest for each of them) have been reserved. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you live in the San Francisco Bay area and want to attend the event. Brides only, please.
The event will be held at Gabriella Sarlo’s design studio and will feature a variety of talented wedding vendors, including:
- Nouvelle Vogue—a high-end bridal boutique specializing in European designer gowns—informal modeling will take place throughout the night
- Rosenow Floral—Erin is one of the most talented florists in the country
- Indulge Caterers will be passing delicious hors d'oeuvres (I wonder if PIBs will be on the menu)
- Baytenders will be serving up their signature Yellow Rose cocktail
- Iomoi—you know how I love anything from iomoi—you’ll get to browse their latest save-the-date cards, announcements, thank you cards and personalized stationery
- Both Vicente Agor and Viv&Ingrid jewelry—great for brides and bridal party gifts
- Crown & Crumpet is creating a candy display that you can get inspired by and enjoy
- Browse the beautiful portfolios of Joel Flory Photography
- Enjoy the music of Synchronicity Strings
- You'll receive an amazing goody-bag at the end of the night—one of the items included is a fabulous Diptyque product!