Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Recap: New York Weddings Event

This evening I got a chance to meet with some of my favorite wedding vendors as well as meet someone new talent at the New York Weddings magazine event.

I love going to these types of events because not only do I get to eat delicious hors d’oeurves and wedding cake, but I get to run into some of my friends in the industry. I chatted with some of your favorite bloggers from Brooklyn Bride, Perfect Bound and Wedding Bee as well as chat with Michelle Rago, Marcy Blum, Mark Ingram and Ron Ben-Israel.

Unfortunately I didn’t have a camera with me so I can only link to the vendors I want to share with you, but I couldn’t wait till tomorrow to tell you about a fabulous caterer I met. Mary Giuliani Catering had mini milk shakes with mini brownies and a mini DIY mac ‘n cheese station.

I also saw some beautiful wedding stationery by Cheree Berry Paper and Mr. Boddington’s Studio.

There were so many interesting vendors that I’ve never met before including a custom men’s suit company, My.Suit.

If you went to the event I’d love to know which vendors you enjoyed meeting with, and don’t forget to pick up a copy of the latest issue of New York Weddings magazine if you’re getting hitched in the tri-state area. It really is the best source for New York area weddings and this issue is filled with budget-friendly ideas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin