Monday, March 23, 2009

A Twist on the Groom's Cake

I was forwarded a list of top 100 wedding blogs on BrideTide.com – which From "I Will" to "I Do" was not on, but Brides.com's Wedded Bits was! - and started clicking around the site and I came across this fun Pac Man cupcake design.

My sister and I LOVED to go to the dentist as kids because Dr. Weiss had a Pac Man machine we could play in the waiting room.

Anyway, I thought if you were thinking of having a traditional wedding cake and a groom’s cake too, instead of a themed groom’s cake you could go with themed cupcakes! Talk to your baker about some unique ideas that would reflect the groom’s personality and surprise him.

If you’re already serving a dessert course and wedding cake you could purchase bakery boxes and have the catering/location staff place one or two cupcakes in a box for guests to take with them as they leave. Remember, edible favors are always a favorite with guests!

Though I found this image on BrideTide.com, the source is from flickr. And here’s the list of BrideTide’s Top 100 wedding blogs – congrats to my friends and fellow bloggers who made the list!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin