Friday, January 29, 2010

Hair and Makeup Tip on Tipping

I got my hair blown out the other day at a salon I've been going to for years for blow outs and when I went to pay my bill I was told that I couldn't add the tip to the credit card payment. Tips were now cash only.

I had a similar issue at two other salons this year and I refuse to use a non-bank ATM at a bodega so I had to go back the next day with a cash tip for the stylist, which I felt really bad about doing.

If you're getting your hair or makeup done at a salon for your wedding - or any other occasion - you should ask if you can add the gratuity to the bill or if you need to bring cash for it.

Also, when it comes to your wedding you should check if gratuity is included, especially if the stylist is coming to you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin