Monday, April 26, 2010

Wedding Countdown Clock for the 21st Century Bride

I feel like I was born in 1901 with this line but here goes: When I got married we didn’t have wedding blogs and wedding planning apps and wedding widgets. I did use the Internet but I couldn’t easily find what I was looking for in Google.  Today’s bride has the whole world at her fingertips and can easily find what she’s looking for with a quick Google search.

One of my favorite wedding tchotchkes was a wedding countdown clock that sat on my desk at Martha Stewart Weddings and counted down the days, hours, minutes and seconds to my wedding. With a 20 month engagement it was a very long countdown.

Today you can easily download a widget and it will countdown the time to your wedding. You can add it to your wedding website and get your guests excited about your wedding too.

A new blog, WeddingPlanningAdvice.net offers 10 wedding countdown clock widgets that you can download for free and put on your wedding website, blog or almost any other social media outlet…facebook anyone? Each one comes in a different design so you can find one that compliments your site and you can personalize it with your names, wedding location and of course your wedding date. The site will be releasing new designs monthly so you can swap out one for another.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin