Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why the New Look?

Because blogger kept asking me to try their new templates so after 4 years I did.

I think it's looks fine - I don't love the borders but I'm sure I can tweak them.  If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

I added a line at the bottom of each post for you to click whether you think the day's post is helpful or if you disagree with me.

There's also a search button so you can search for wedding tips and ideas with ease.

And for Twitter, since I tweet mainly from @aisledash, I added a list of the latest three tweets which I thought would come in handy if you're following me at a wedding even like bridal market.

Please let me know what you think of the site as well as what edits I should make!

xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin