Friday, July 02, 2010

Wedding Guests: Don't Lose the Wedding Invitation

Since our fridge isn't magnetic I usually leave important items to remember, like wedding and shower invitations, on our kitchen island.  But unfortunately we leave everything else on the island and before I know it the important stuff is under a pile of magazines, newspapers, press releases, books, baby items and coupons, knick-knacks and g-d only knows what else.  I just hope there isn't any food under the pile.

Because I often misplace wedding invitations I only know when a wedding is but can't always remember where or the time.

We have a wedding in August and I know it's the first weekend - on the 7th - but for the life of me all I can remember is that it's at a hotel in Manhattan.

Now I'm not going to call every hotel to find out where it is and I don't want to call the bride or groom because they'll think I don't care enough about their wedding to know where and when it is, which isn't true - I'm just not organized and juggling too many things at once.

So what will we do?  If they have a wedding website I can google it or ask her for the site and maybe it'll be posted there or I'll call a friend who is going and ask her for the information.

The point of this post is:  Put wedding and shower invitations in a safe and easy to remember/locate place so you don't have to go through the stress of figuring out where and when the wedding or shower is and it's better not to upset or piss off the bride too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin