Thursday, January 01, 2009

My Resolution: Sell all my wedding books and wedding magazines

Happy New Year!

Dave and I have each made one New Year’s Resolution. Mine is to clean out the den, so last night instead of attending a wild party I went through the shelves and found about a dozen MORE wedding books and did a complete tally of my wedding magazine collection.

I just posted the books and magazines in separate posts on craigslist – here are the links: wedding planning books and Martha Stewart Weddings magazines.

I sold about two dozen books already, but because there are multiple copies of some of them you’ll still see some titles on the list. But I just added: Signature Weddings, The Wedding Book, Jo Gartin’s Weddings and two books from the knot.

As for the magazines, OMG! I have multiples of EVERY Martha Stewart Weddings issue up until the last one. PLUS: several copies of special issues – seasons, 10th anniversary and color.

Check out the links and let me know if you’re interested in any books or mags. You can always email me at if you have any questions. Everything’s in great condition!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin