Thursday, January 01, 2009

My Resolution: Sell all my wedding books and wedding magazines

Happy New Year!

Dave and I have each made one New Year’s Resolution. Mine is to clean out the den, so last night instead of attending a wild party I went through the shelves and found about a dozen MORE wedding books and did a complete tally of my wedding magazine collection.

I just posted the books and magazines in separate posts on craigslist – here are the links: wedding planning books and Martha Stewart Weddings magazines.

I sold about two dozen books already, but because there are multiple copies of some of them you’ll still see some titles on the list. But I just added: Signature Weddings, The Wedding Book, Jo Gartin’s Weddings and two books from the knot.

As for the magazines, OMG! I have multiples of EVERY Martha Stewart Weddings issue up until the last one. PLUS: several copies of special issues – seasons, 10th anniversary and color.

Check out the links and let me know if you’re interested in any books or mags. You can always email me at fromiwilltoido@gmail.com if you have any questions. Everything’s in great condition!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin