- The Wedding Dress -- whoever the designer is and no matter what the gown looks like it is sure to be copied and inspire wedding dress designs for years.
- The Ceremony Music -- The classical songs listed in the program may be just the type of songs you and your groom will want for your processional, ceremony and recessional.
- The Bridal Party -- Besides the head bridesmaid (MOH) and best man the rest of the bridal party will be made up of children. Do you have lots of nieces and nephews? Maybe an all-kids bridal party is an idea that more American brides will pick up on.
- The Bridal Party Attire -- Don't forget to check out Pippa Middleton's dress style and color, and the clothes the kids are wearing too. It's assumed that Prince Harry will wear his dress uniform.
- The Decor -- The color palette for the ceremony is green, white and brown (very earthy). The couple have also selected locally and seasonally grown flowers. Very eco-chic.
- Guest Attire -- Moms, grandmothers and guests of the wedding should look for color and style ideas. Remember to look for cool hats too!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
The Royal Wedding: Where to Find Inspiration for Your Wedding
I can't believe Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting married tomorrow! That was a whirlwind engagement compared to their eight-year courtship. So now that we're all setting our alarm clocks to get up bright and early here are a list of things you may want to look out for to find ideas for your own big day: