Monday, August 24, 2009

Great Gift Ideas

I know at iVillage.com I wrote about Molla Space because I told you the story of the fake proposal Dave made with a real, yet still fake, diamond. And I’ve featured some of their products as gift ideas on Brides.com. But I wanted to make sure that you, dear reader, knew about this fabulous site.

Molla Space sells a broad range of gift items for men and women, in a wide range or price points and for pretty much every area: Kitchen, personal accessories, work, etc…

I stopped by their booth at the NY Gift Fair last week and just loved some of the new items coming out this fall.

Anyway, for those of you looking for unique, definitely will use, bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts, or even for a friend’s birthday, I highly suggest you take a look at Molla Space. Here are a few images of their products. The first is a Perfume Atomizer and the second is a Teardrop iPod Water Resistant Bathroom Speaker.



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin