Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Please Don’t Let This Happen To You


As you know I met with Juli from Garter Girl a few weeks ago and told you about her blog, which is filled with ideas for garters and how to incorporate them in your wedding without embarassing yourself.

This photo is the perfect example of why brides are shying away from the garter toss. 

I can’t imagine having Dave’s head up my skirt in front of my parents and grandparents, but maybe that’s just me.  

If you don’t want to forgo this time honored tradition but are afraid of your groom going a little too far (up your dress I mean) then tell him in advance that he is only allowed to put his hands on your leg to slide the garter off.  He shouldn’t have to use his eyes to get a closer look nor should he remove it with his teeth.

Sorry if you disagree with me.

I could just be a prude, but really? In front of grandma?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin