Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Don't Neglect Your Teeth

Dave is driving me crazy.  Seriously, just because he's a dentist he thinks he can tell me to floss night and day.  He's not my dentist.

But I know he's right.  It's very important to care for your teeth because you only get one set and if they fall out you're going to be in a lot of trouble.  Trust me, I've heard stories.

You'll see lots of ads and stories about having a bright, white smile on your big day but be careful, you don't want to over do it and have blinding, white teeth.

Visit your dentist for a cleaning after you get engaged and make sure to brush, floss and rinse each day from then on and follow up for a cleaning every six month.  You may want to time it so you get a cleaning the week or two before your wedding day.  You may also want to talk to your dentist about having your teeth professionally whitened.

You should also avoid drinks that can stain your teeth like coffee, tea and red wine to help brighten your smile.  

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin