Here are some tips on putting together a ribbon bouquet:
1. Have three (3) paper plates stapled/taped together in the shape of a triangle and cut out a whole in the center.
2. Bring the following supplies to the shower: scissors, stapler and staples, tape and extra ribbon
3. Assign one bridesmaid or close friend to collect the ribbons as the gifts are unwrapped and attach them to the plates.
4. Use the scissor to add an extra curl to the straight ribbons
5. Feed longer ribbons through the center hole to be used as a handle
If you're thinking of tossing a bouquet at the wedding, save money on a tossing bouquet and simply toss the ribbon one from your shower.